The mist / Stephen King.
- ISBN: 9781982103521
- ISBN: 1982103523
- Physical Description: 165 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Scribner trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 
"This story was previously published in Skeleton Crew"--Title page verso.
A group of neighbors trapped in a grocery store by a supernatural mist--which may have been unintentionally unleashed by a nearby military base--must fight the horrific monsters that live within it.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult works.
Young adult fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at MountainCat.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galax Public Library||F KING (Text)||39706100713376||Fiction||Checked out||06/26/2023|