Listening for lions / Gloria Whelan.
- ISBN: 0060581743
- ISBN: 0060581751 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 194 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2005.
Includes bibliographical references.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
Left an orphan after the influenza epidemic in British East Africa in 1918, thirteen-year-old Rachel is tricked into assuming a deceased neighbor's identity to travel to England, where her only dream is to return to Africa and rebuild her parents' mission hospital.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at MountainCat.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.