Still Alice [text (large print)] / Lisa Genova.
- 1 of 1 copy available at MountainCat.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wythe County Public Library||LP GENOVA (Text)||49000800557541||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781594138560 (paperback) :
- ISBN: 1594138567 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781410479709 (hardcover release):
- Physical Description: 427 p. (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Gale Cengage, 2015, c2009.
"Feeling at the top of her game when she is suddenly diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's disease, Harvard psychologist Alice Howland struggles to find meaning and purpose in her life as her concept of self gradually slips away."--Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alzheimer's disease > Fiction.
Women college teachers > Fiction.
Large type books.